Where amongst the new-fangled download manager can we find the latest ROMMON's for these cards, and in fact those also for the sup720 on the 7600?

I was off looking for ROMMONs for the sup720 last night, and it seems that many of the files for the 7600 are sprinkled amongst the 6500 software section of the site under LAN switches, which given the split between the 6500 and 7600 software, seemed to be a rather counterintuitive place to be looking for them.

[Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but whatever the case it seemed to be less than obvious quite where to look...]

Reuben


On 15/11/2010 9:23 AM, Pete Lumbis wrote:
Only a guess, but I'd probably say they didn't test new code with old
rommon so they can't guarantee something won't go wrong. I've seen
plenty of times where it will work perfectly fine forever, but if they
never tested it they don't want to make people believe it will work as
advertised.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to