here's what you likely want to collect: sh ver sh proc mem sort sh mem dead totals sh mem dead show mem allocating-process totals
with this sprinkled in periodically: Show mem debug leak sum Show mem debug leak chunk - Jared On Dec 13, 2010, at 4:02 AM, Sascha Pollok wrote: > Hello routing-people out there, > > I am currently trying to track down a memory leak on a Cisco router > and I'm wondering whether there is a script out there to collect > sh proc mem periodically so that I get the chance to find out which > process is leaking. Most likely BGP but who knows. > > Of course a script to collect sh proc mem is easy but I thought about > one that e.g. generates RRDs from the processlist or something > similar. > > Don't want to invite the wheel once again. > > Thanks > Sascha > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
