Hi I am new in cisco product
I brought new ASA551 from reseller in Asia but not my country Now we discover that the product is not same as we saw in the reseller website In the web, the product includes 2FE and 3 x 100M but now it is all 100M The reseller claims the version and the serial no. should includes 2GigE but we can get ios to sh int as Ethernet (100M) NOT any GE Try to configure int and it only shows 10M / 100M and auto selection too The box is also showing S EC-BUN-K9. 1/ How can we get cisco to help? 2/ I register to cisco website. I am in guess account. Can I get support? 3/ ls cisco shipping the wrong box? 4/ ls reseller correct? Serial no. can prove the product. How can we check with cisco? Thank you for your help _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
