>From what I have seen: (anyone from Cisco; correct me if I am wrong.)
receive-buffers equal the receive-ring-size(it is media-dependant) and on lower 
end cisco devices, in cannot be changed.
./Randy


--- On Tue, 1/25/11, Keegan Holley <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Keegan Holley <[email protected]>
> Subject: [c-nsp] no ingress queue?
> To: "Cisco NSPs" <[email protected]>
> Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 6:05 PM
> On some of the lower end switches the
> cisco says that ingress queuing is not
> supported.  I can't figure figure out what this means
> exactly.  Is it that
> the queues cannot be manipulated or if there are actually
> no queues at all
> and frames come directly off the input ring into the
> internal ring or to the
> egress queues?  Anyone ever run into this?
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to