what does show xlate show? I'm guessing it's a Nate issue.
Scott On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Michael Loether <[email protected]> wrote: > I have a ASA 5505 I am setting up at a small branch office. Working > towards a site to site VPN but first I need to get it to talk to itself. > Traffic is not passing from inside to outside. > > interface Vlan1 > nameif inside > security-level 100 > ip address 172.19.1.1 255.255.255.0 > ! > interface Vlan2 > nameif outside > security-level 0 > ip address 64.183.175.22 255.255.255.252 > ! > interface Ethernet0/0 > switchport access vlan 2 > ! > interface Ethernet0/1 > ! > nat (inside,outside) after-auto source dynamic any interface > > DHCPd is running on VL 1 and it is handing out IPs as expected. > > ping inside 64.183.175.21 > Type escape sequence to abort. > Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 64.183.175.21, timeout is 2 seconds: > ????? > Success rate is 0 percent (0/5) > > ACLs are any any ip on both inside and outside. > > Any suggestion would be appreciated. > > Mike > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
