Can you post the show runs for the NAT, ACL, access-groups, and interfaces?

Sent from handheld 

On Feb 17, 2011, at 6:54 PM, "Michael Loether" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2011, at 4:04 PM, Michael Balasko wrote:
>> Not sure what version of code you are on, but two things. Pre 8.3 code with 
>> nat control enabled, you need Fixup protocol icmp and you probably need a 
>> global statement to match the nat statement. Your nat looks more like a 
>> static statement so I'm not sure if that is an 8.3 thing...
> 
> Running 8.3.2, Probably part of the problem, I still am not used to the NAT 
> changes.
>> 
>> Note icmp is NOT IP and thus is unaffected by ip any any
> 
> 
> Good point not sure why I missed it.  I have added any any icmp to both the 
> ingress and egress acls and not change.  Also pings from the inside interface 
> will not cross the outside interface either.  Which leads to to think its a 
> nat issue, but I am all out of ideas.
> 
> Mike
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to