How have you "bonded" the DS3?  Typically load balancing on cisco boxes
are per session so you will never get over anything beyond the speed of
the link (45Mb/s).  In order to do something beyond that, you need to
load balance per packet.

I wrote up this paper in '96 about how to do this with DS1s.  The same
applies with DS3s....

        http://www.lns.com/papers/netload/

Tim

on 2/23/11 7:40 PM Lawrence said the following:
> I have a bonded T3 that I have never been able to get over 45mbs. I
> have been on the phone with my ISP and they are able to verify that
> both circuits work and they feel bonded  circuits are working fine and
> that any problem is on "my side" Does anybody know what could cause a
> bonded T3 not to be able to deliver bandwith over 45 mbs?
>
> o I am testing this circuit with a udp client/server transfer program
> with the server on an att circuit that can more than handle 100 mbs.
>
> o I have tied to hit the bonded t3 with muliple isps just incase it is
> an isp to isp thing. The t3's never go over 45 mbs.
>
> o I have run mutiple "speed test.net" benchmarks and that never show
> any speed faster that 45mbs (They work with my att circuit when leads
> me to belive that that are semi reliable)
>

> Any help is appreciated!

 GPG Fingerprint: 4821 CFDA 06E7 49F3 BF05  3F02 11E3 390F 8338 5B04
       http://www.lns.com/house/pozar/pozar_4096_rsa_public.asc