Hi, I have tried the same configuration & it is working...
(config)#show Fri Feb 25 10:19:56.980 PST Building configuration... ! class-map match-any Premium-From-PE_CORE match dscp default cs1 end-class-map ! class-map match-any Business1-From-PE-CORE match dscp default cs1 end-class-map ! policy-map CR_QOS_FROM_PE-CORE class Premium-From-PE_CORE set qos-group 5 ! class Business1-From-PE-CORE set qos-group 3 ! class class-default ! end-policy-map ! end (config)#commit (config)# (config)# (config)# (config)# (config)#policy-map CR_QOS_FROM_PE-CORE (config-pmap)#class Premium-From-PE_CORE (config-pmap-c)#set qos-group 4 (config-pmap-c)#exit (config-pmap)#exit (config)#commit (config)# (config)# (config)# -FJ On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Vikas Sharma <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi Farhan, > > All other policies I am able to modify except this. Also this is the only > policy with qos-group (for incoming packets) > > policy-map CR_QOS_FROM_PE-CORE > class Premium-From-PE_CORE > set qos-group 5 > ! > class Business1-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 3 > ! > class Business2-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 2 > ! > class Business3-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 1 > ! > class Routing-Management-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 6 > ! > class Default-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 0 > ! > class Multicast-From-PE-CORE > set qos-group 4 > ! > class class-default > ! > end-policy-map > Regards, > Vikas > > On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Farhan Jaffer <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Can you please confirm the modified configuration / new class-map? We >> are running same version on CRS-1s with no. of policies & modification on >> need basis. This should not be the case... >> >> -FJ >> >> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Vikas Sharma >> <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> Hi, >>> >>> I have a policy which I can see currently not applied on any interface, >>> I >>> am trying to modify the policy (remove existing class-map and add new >>> class-map), but when I commit I see following message "!!% Policy manager >>> does not support this feature: Platform does not support policy-map >>> modification type "qos" >>> >>> I am sure this policy is not anywhere attached as otherwise I would see >>> following error "!!% Object is in use: Class-map "Default-From-PE-CORE" >>> of >>> >>> type "qos" is used bypolicy-map(s). Delete failed" >>> >>> This is on CRS1 XR rel 3.6.2 >>> >>> am I missing something? >>> >>> Regards, >>> Vikas >>> _______________________________________________ >>> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >>> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >>> >> >> > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
