-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Dave Weis wrote: > I'm trying to figure out if I can accomplish something in one box. We > are setting up a VPN tunnel to a 3rd party and need to direct traffic > for about a dozen /24's over that tunnel. The catch is that I need to > NAT them to a globally routable IP on the way out, but we use > 192.168.x.x subnets internally. > > Can this be done with a single ASA? I've tried to make it work on an > Adtran with a combination of loopback addresses and policy routing but > it's not cooperating and I'm not sure it's possible on that platform. >
So, basically, you need to NAT traffic that is going into the tunnel? If so, that is doable. - -- ========= bep -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ iEYEARECAAYFAk1sn04ACgkQE1XcgMgrtyZJLwCg2u92Djef8WZmNZoPjVrYDdtt in8AoKZxIVwsAT73QGV/bnvjYdZ45XME =Gef4 -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
