Try taking a look over
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808c9950.shtml

I haven't done it before but in theory I can't see any issues, just that
usually where you would nat exempt your source addresses you wouldnt be...


On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Dave Weis <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I'm trying to figure out if I can accomplish something in one box. We are
> setting up a VPN tunnel to a 3rd party and need to direct traffic for about
> a dozen /24's over that tunnel. The catch is that I need to NAT them to a
> globally routable IP on the way out, but we use 192.168.x.x subnets
> internally.
>
> Can this be done with a single ASA? I've tried to make it work on an Adtran
> with a combination of loopback addresses and policy routing but it's not
> cooperating and I'm not sure it's possible on that platform.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Dave
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>



-- 
David Rothera
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to