On 05/03/2011 14:07, Daniel Hooper wrote:
I once had a windows application that could do 1 second polls on interface 
counters that was really good, but I can no longer find this piece of software 
or even remember what it was called.
Hi Dan,
I found a little app called Utilisation Watcher (UtilWatch) to be extremely 
useful for Cisco interfaces.
Its a simple per-second SNMP interface grapher as you described.
No need to install, just run it, provide an IP and a community string and it 
will give you a list of interfaces to monitor.

Couldnt find it anywhere on the net anymore, so I uploaded it if you are 
interested:

http://www.nexus6.co.za/download/utilwatch/

Both EXE and JAR versions there.
Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Andy Ashley.


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to