Hi all thanks for feedback. seems like different people are going around this in different ways, some allow transit through peering links, and some outright block this from day0
it surprises me that some people seem to be ok with passing transit traffic over a peering link. I dont understand why you would want to do this, as to me this seems abuse or misconfiguration (possibly not intentional), and potentially very expensive, or loss of revenue. the reason I asked the list for feedback on what is considered good/general practise in this case, is that I would like as much as possible to have considered all possible scenarios while building my routing/p-eering policy, and avoid re-inventing the wheel with the risk of ending up with something square instead of round ! and of course telling your peer/customer your policy from the start is usually, well, good policy :) Thanks, anton _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
