Hi,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 02:27:50PM -0400, Drew Weaver wrote:
> With a 6513-E would you be able run it with:
> 
> 2xSUP720-3BXLs
> 10xWS-6748(/w DFCs)
> 1x WS-6708?

As far as I understand, you need a Sup-2T to get dual-fabric connections
to all the slots.  So the answer would be "no".

> I know in the regular 6513 you can only put the higher-end cards in 
> the last few slots, but I can't really find out if that is still true 
> on the 6513-E.

The 6513 is lacking the backplane connections, which the 6513-E has.

But then, the Sup720 does not have enough fabric lanes either, which
the Sup-2T brings with it (... and then, you need other LAN cards,
with a DFC4).

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgp6ZEijHu9xc.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to