> > We occasionally see a similar message, but it's a bit more informational > > in the sense that it logs the source IP for the query: > > As it happens, so does mine (see my 2nd message just now) - but it logs > it as a 2nd line, which doesn't make it into local log or syslog, and is > only visible via "term mon"!
Yeah, saw your follow-up just after replying... I'll keep the "term mon" in mind, who knows what other log messages are truncated in a similar way... strange. > This is under SXJ1 BTW. > > > > > %IGMP-3-QUERY_INT_MISMATCH: Received a non-matching query interval 125, > > from querier address 10.10.10.139 > > That's a subtly different message though, and formatted considerably > differently. It seems to all be on one line, hence correctly appears in > the logs I guess. Yeah, I guess so... Regards, Jeroen van Ingen ICT Service Centre University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
