Hi,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 02:52:34PM -0400, Jason LeBlanc wrote:
> We're considering using EoMPLS port mode to bridge two datacenters 
> together temporarily for a move using sup720-3BXL on both ends with 6724 
> blades, probably 2 or 4 gig links, possibly 10g if I can get them to buy 
> the HW.  The question I have primarily is with regard to MTU.  I have 
> heard there are issues with ensuring both sides match, not much concern 
> there.  But the network between the two facilities may be lower than the 
> 1518 bytes, causing fragmentation.  I know this gets punted to the RP, 
> and is going to be a problem.  Is there any work around?

"Use links with a higher MTU".

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpRmjVODmTFi.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to