Erlend,
This is buggy behavior, you may be able to get the port back up with a shut/no shut. I don't see an exact match in known bugs, but do you have the ability to file a TAC case? If not, I can still help by gathering some debugs with you.

Were you doing this configuration while the peer-link was down or initializing?

Can you check the mts message queue? show system internal mts buffers detail

Regards,
John Gill
cisco

On 11/4/11 7:07 AM, Erlend Røsok wrote:

I'm trying to bring up two interfaces under config sync mode in a redundant N5K 
system running version 5.0(3)N2(2).

The FEX modules have one uplink to each of the N5K.


1) I first try to configure using a port-profile.

This brings it in Administratively down state for some reason. So i try to no 
shut the interfaces under config sync, but it does not take effect.

2) I then try to remove everything and configure it without a port-profile.

This brings the interfaces in (adminCfgChange) state. I've tried to google 
this, but it hasn't given me much information.


I have the configuration in a pastebin here: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1373542


Any help would be appreciated.


Best Regards

--
Erlend Røsok

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to