Dave,

We do the following on 7200 for PPPoE to terminate any inner VLAN below a 
specific outer VLAN.  I can't help but wonder if it would work fine with 
a bridge-group too if that is what you need?   The command seems to be
accepted fine on the interface.

interface gi 0/0.<outerVLAN>
 encapsulation dot1q <outerVLAN> second-dot1q any
 pppoe enable group xxxxx

Regards,

Patrick

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 08:29:11AM -0600, Dave Weis wrote:


> 
> This might not be possible but seems like it should be somehow. I am trying 
> to find a way to terminate multiple inner vlan's in a single outer vlan into 
> the same bridge domain. The intent is to terminate DSL subscribers that come 
> in via ATM OC3 and then go through an Adtran DSLAM where each VCI is 
> converted to a corresponding inner VLAN tag. For example, VCI 54 = inner VLAN 
> 54. I can set the outer tag number.
> 
> Looking at the data sheet for the ME3600X/ME380X at 
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/12.2_52_ey/configuration/guide/swevc.html
>  suggests that this device may be able to do what I'm trying to do but I'm 
> not familiar with them.
> 
> Has anyone done something similar?
> 
> Thanks
> Dave
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to