is this for IOS-XE on an ASR1000 or IOS-XR on an ASR 9000. I'm assuming that you mean a ASR1000, but your subject was asking about IOS-XR which only runs one ASR9000, CRS-1, or CRS-3
--- Brian Raaen Network Architect Zcorum On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM, -Hammer- <[email protected]> wrote: > Based on the number of questions I see here and on NANOG I guess the > documentation is limited or hard to find on the ASRs. Can anyone provide a > link to some documentation specific to LACP configuration on the XE > software? I understand the functionality showed up somewhere around 2.5-2.6 > but my gear is still on order and I have to start figuring things out. CCO > didn't really help much except for generic docs. Maybe that's all I need.... > > -- > > > -Hammer- > > "I was a normal American nerd" > -Jack Herer > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
