Colleagues,

I have searched the cisco-nsp archives and found similar topics but
not much useful for my problem.

Some UDP Kerberos responses arrive fragmented because they don't 
fit into the 1500 MTU. You can see a sample packet dump here:
http://zalil.ru/32722730 (the non-initial fragments are in Frames 9
and 22). 

As soon as I enable CBAC on the outside interface:

interface Serial0/0
 ip access-group DENY_ALL in
 ip inspect FOO out

those non-initial fragments stop arriving. I think CBAC does not
create dynamic ACL entries for the fragments for some reason. 

Other return traffic (non-fragmented) arrives OK. If I permit fragments
in the DENY_ALL access-list, the fragmented packets arrive OK (which
is the workaround I currently use).

Is it a misconfiguration, some known CBAC bug or what? Thank you in
advance for any input.

Cisco 2691, IOS 12.3(26)

-- 
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:[email protected]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to