Nikolay Shopik wrote: > > Because UDP is a connectionless protocol, fragmented UDP packets will be > dropped if they arrive at the destination out of order.
Did you look at the packet dump I provided? What makes you think they arrived out of order? I guess CBAC may be closing the UDP "session" prematurely on seeing only the first fragment, but it's just a guess. I am trying to "debug ip inspect udp" but there are way to many "sessions". > And most common sense is switch to TCP. This workaround will require editing the registry on all the Windows boxes in the domain. This can be done but very reluctantly. > And did you tried add "ip inspect name FOO fragment"? Yes I did, and it does not change anything. And there is no "ip virtual reassembly" in this version of IOS. -- Victor Sudakov, VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN sip:[email protected] _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
