Hi, On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 07:36:13AM -0400, Matt Addison wrote: > On Jun 19, 2012, at 7:23, Gert Doering <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 04:00:21PM -0500, Erik Sundberg wrote: > >> Does service instance and bridge domains require the ES-20 Cards on the > >> 6500s? > > > > Yes. Or SIP. > > Are ES cards supported on 6500 now? I thought they were 7600 only as > they required 12.2(33)SR software.
Uh. Can't answer that for sure. I *think* I have seen something in the
release notes for SXJ, but might misremember - we have neither 7600 nor
ES cards, I'm just relaying what has been said on this list regarding
hardware capabilities of 6500/7600 LAN and ES cards.
I wouldn't want to buy ES cards, anyway. Wrong BU.
gert
--
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
pgpRhsTayO8uj.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
