Hi Yaku, thank you again for answering.

It wasn’t me :-)

As I said at the very beginning, this network design uses SoO not quite in
a way it was intended.

Not to mention names, but the people who came up with this idea (to use SoO
in this fashion) are probably belong to a well-known name in our market. So
anyhow, now I'm stuck with this design. Whereas my work is only to transfer
everything from Juniper to Cisco (that's how I stumbled across this one).

So, I'm fully aware of SoO intended use (and corresponding CLI, to be
complete) but that's not the point. The question is how I can translate the
behavior I pointed out in the beginning of my previous email into
corresponding Cisco CLI without going into interface level (cisco's way of
configuring SoO)?

*P.S. Because there are many-many interfaces involved.*

Best Regards,
Alex.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to