On (2012-07-10 18:06 +0300), Alex K. wrote: > As I said at the very beginning, this network design uses SoO not quite in > a way it was intended.
Yes. I now get what you're asking all along. > behavior I pointed out in the beginning of my previous email into > corresponding Cisco CLI without going into interface level (cisco's way of > configuring SoO)? I understand that you want to attach SOO with as easily as possible to multiple CE which likely are not even in same VRF. And as they are not in same VRF, simple peer-group won't work. If there is solution for you, I don't know what it is. 'table-map' potentially could work, but I feel it's not really supported for other than QPPB stuff, but worth a try. If you have manageable number of VPN RRs, would it be practical to put the SoO community in ingress route-map in the RR boxes receiving routes from PE? Otherwise, I think you're stuck punching same inbound route-map to each CEs neighbour statements. -- ++ytti _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
