I'm not having a problem with the engineer, in this case. The SR got stuck in a weird state because of a contract issue that has since been cleared up, but now I don't think anyone is looking at it and I want to requeue it to get someone on it. It's fairly low priority, though.
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Jared Mauch <[email protected]> wrote: > I've always just phoned it in if it requires immediate attention. > > Also, in these cases ALWAYS fill out the survey if the engineer was less than > ideal, > while the rating goes to the final case owner, give the rating based on the > lowest > part and put in the notes WHY. The manager will take this into account, and > likely > contact you privately about it. Internally they have (or had) "all ones" and > "high fives" which go immediately to the manager as well. > > - Jared > > On Jul 19, 2012, at 2:49 PM, John Neiberger wrote: > >> I've done this in the past but I can't remember how to do it. I know >> there used to be a way to requeue or escalate a case by sending an >> email that would trigger an automated response. It was something like >> entering "REQUEUE SRxxxxxxx" in the subject line, or something like >> that. Do any of you remember how to do that? Sometimes it is so much >> easier to do it that way than having to call in to do it. >> >> John >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
