Hi, Thanks for that. It looks like our 903 do seem to report them fine, on the other hand 3600x (15.2(4)s1) don't seem to show anything useful. I wonder if the fact that we the service instances only to terminate local layer 3 has anything to do with this. Or perhaps it's just cacti not reading them correctly.
kind regards pshem On 25 October 2012 16:11, Reuben Farrelly <[email protected]> wrote: > On 25/10/2012 1:44 PM, Pshem Kowalczyk wrote: >> >> Hi >> >> I have a bunch of ASR903 and ME3600x with EVCs configured on them. I >> can see the traffic statistics using 'show ethernet service instance >> detail ' or even 'show ethernet service instance id 2 interface >> gigabitEthernet 0/4/0 stats'. Is there a way to extract them using >> SNMP? I had a look in Cisco-EVC-MIB, but nothing obvious stands out. >> Any hints? > > > Cacti and Solarwinds pick up all the Service Instances for me, as normal > pollable interfaces like this: > > GigabitEthernet0/20.ServiceInstance.3306 > TenGigabitEthernet0/2.ServiceInstance.625 > TenGigabitEthernet0/2.ServiceInstance.626 > > That's on ME3600X's with (currently) 15.2(4)S1 but it worked just fine on > 15.2(2)S as well. > > Reuben _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
