Thank you Daniel,

Unfortunately, that link is somewhat inconclusive.

As I said, I believe NBAR is supported on SIP-200. And the box in question
has a working NBAR using class-map on some POS SPA attached to SIP-200. So,
it's not that simple as this document makes it – not 'every NBAR' is
handled by software.


And this document is linking (the full-unsupported-features-list) to a
release-notes for a version we don’t use. The release-notes for 'my' IOS
version, on the other hand, does not mention 'NBAR in software'.

So, thank you for your efforts. I'll be glad to hear your additional
thoughts on this.


Best Regards,
Alex.


On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Daniel Husand <[email protected]> wrote:

> The following features/traffic types are common features that are not
> supported by the 6500 and will cause high CPU if implemented:
>
> **Note this is not an exhausted list and there may be unsupported
> features not listed below.
>
> NBAR
>
> https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15602
>
> --
> Daniel Husand
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to