Hi,

maybe you can use the management VRF. There you should have only one IP.

copy run ftp://x.x.x.x vrf management



Am 30.01.2013 um 15:44 schrieb "Jeffrey G. Fitzwater" <[email protected]>:

> I am trying to FTP xfer config file to server, which we have configured to 
> only allow the nexus loopback0 as SRC IP, but xfer fails because SRC is one 
> of the L3 VLAN IPs NOT loopback0.
> How can I force FTP to use a certain IP interface, specifically from 
> management loopback?
> 
> 
> 
> So far I see no way to force FTP source.
> 
> 
> If I use TFTP I can set the source but I do not want to use TFTP.
> 
> Thanks for any help.
> 
> 
> Jeff Fitzwater
> OIT Network Systems
> Princeton University
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to