Yes, but that's our plan B.
Thanks Jeff F. On Jan 30, 2013, at 09:44 , Jeffrey G. Fitzwater wrote: > I am trying to FTP xfer config file to server, which we have configured to > only allow the nexus loopback0 as SRC IP, but xfer fails because SRC is one > of the L3 VLAN IPs NOT loopback0. > How can I force FTP to use a certain IP interface, specifically from > management loopback? > > > > So far I see no way to force FTP source. > > > If I use TFTP I can set the source but I do not want to use TFTP. > > Thanks for any help. > > > Jeff Fitzwater > OIT Network Systems > Princeton University > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
