yes, that is what I have..... I need the server side because after doing
this, I can log in and authenticate but doing anything including the copy
run start I get you don't have permission.  so the standard priv leve 15 is
not doing it.

if you can find out what attributes are being passed that would be very
helpful

Thanks

scott


On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Justin M. Streiner <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Feb 2013, Scott Voll wrote:
>
>  I have Radius setup on my Nexus 5k but I don't have permissions to copy
>> run
>> start.  What is needed on the radius server?
>>
>> I already have priv level 15.
>>
>
> Not sure about the RADIUS server side, but I can check.
>
> The RADIUS/AAA config on one of my Nexus 5Ks looks like this - pretty
> basic.
>
> radius-server key [KEY]
> radius-server timeout 2
> radius-server retransmit 0
> radius-server deadtime 2
> radius-server host 10.1.1.96 authentication accounting
> radius-server host 10.2.1.97 authentication accounting
> radius-server host 10.10.14.187 authentication accounting
> aaa group server radius RADIUS
>     server 10.1.1.96
>     server 10.2.1.97
>     server 10.10.14.187
> ...
> aaa authentication login default group RADIUS local
> aaa authentication login console local
> aaa accounting default group RADIUS local
>
> jms
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to