Aaron,

   Give Manage Engine Neflow Analyzer a try.  You get a free 30 day trial with 
unlimited interfaces. Once the trial is done, you still get the free version 
which allows you to monitor 2 interfaces. Just set your netflow up on the main 
interface that terminates your DIA, route the flow to the pc that you have 
manage engine netflow set up and you're good to go. It will give you the deep 
dive statistics you're looking for.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Aaron
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:24 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] netflow

Anyone know of a good, free, netflow collector ?

 

I would like to be able to send netflow data from my routers to this collector 
and be able to look for usage statistics of my customers, bandwidth heavy 
users, strange spikes I see on mrtg I would like to be able to see where and 
who is doing that or where an attack is coming from.

 

Aaron

 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to