FlowViewer v4.0 is available on SourceForge. It is a web based management front-end to either flow-tools (for netflow v5) or SiLK (for IPFIX: e.g., Cisco v9, FNF, etc.) or both.
You'll need SiLK v3.0+ though. It's release to the public is imminent, but is currently available to US govt. and Universities. http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowviewer Joe Loiacono From: "Aaron" <[email protected]> To: <[email protected]> Date: 02/20/2013 09:37 AM Subject: [c-nsp] netflow Sent by: [email protected] Anyone know of a good, free, netflow collector ? I would like to be able to send netflow data from my routers to this collector and be able to look for usage statistics of my customers, bandwidth heavy users, strange spikes I see on mrtg I would like to be able to see where and who is doing that or where an attack is coming from. Aaron _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
