Dear all,


I am trying to deploy an Aironet 1242AG lightweight access point at a
remote site which connects to the main office via an ADSL link. The ADSL
modem also functions as a NAT gateway for this remote site. The problem I
am facing is that although the LAP registers successfully with the WLC no
clients are able to connect to the wireless network. The WLC I am using is
a 5508 device running software version 7.4.100.0 and I have tried
configuring the access point both in local mode and FlexConnect mode but
without success. According to the documentation I could dig up on the cisco
web site it should be possible to deploy a LAP behind NAT in such a manner
so I am guessing that this is a question of nailing the right
configuration. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?



Best regards,

Terence

--

Ing. Terence H.Scott B.Eng. (Hons.), M.Sc.

Senior IT Systems Engineer I

IT Services

University of Malta



Tel. (+356) 2340 4126

E-mail: [email protected]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to