Hi, We have a few of those. We didn't manage to get them going in me3600x (they are 100Mb/s SFPs), so instead we use an accidian nids to provide the SFP port. In our scenario one end of the PWE3 is always connected to a SDH system that provides clocking, whilst the other runs in adaptive mode. The GUI is horrible but they do seem to work ok.
kind regards Pshem On 4 April 2013 04:08, Adam Vitkovsky <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Folks, > Just found this and I'm confused by the data sheet. It says it can be used > with any SFP port. That would be awesome. > I could understand it only provides structure agnostic service - so whatever > enters my port it gets converted to Ethernet and I can bridge the port over > to a p2p PW - and vice versa on egress. > But how the heck I get the clocking right? > Has anyone tried it please? > I don't even know what MiTOP means :) I only guess the OP at the end means > over packet. > > adam > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
