Hi

I guess the problem is you are trying to redistribute routes originated in
RIP from MP-BGP to EIGRP. 

My notes say:
In the case of non-EIGRP routes, redistributed to EIGRP in VRF, the PE
router generates an External EIGRP route by using the default EIGRP metric. 
If no default metric exists, then the PE router does not generate a route
toward the CE router. 
Same goes for EIGRP routes that originate within a different EIGRP AS. 


adam

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of M K
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] EIGRP in CSC

Hi I designed a topology and configured OSPF between PE and carrier CE , and
RIPv2 between CE - CEAll is working fine , when I changed the routing
protocol on one of the sites to EIGRP I no longer can access this sitesIs
there any thing related to EIGRP when it's running as the CE - CE IGP ?

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to