On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Adam Vitkovsky <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I guess the problem is you are trying to redistribute routes originated in
> RIP from MP-BGP to EIGRP.
>

Where did that come from?

-----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> Hi I designed a topology and configured OSPF between PE and carrier CE ,
> and
> RIPv2 between CE - CEAll is working fine , when I changed the routing
> protocol on one of the sites to EIGRP I no longer can access this sitesIs
> there any thing related to EIGRP when it's running as the CE - CE IGP ?
>

Do you have 2 carrier CEs or is one yours and one the carriers?

My understanding of your situation is:

CE1 <-> PE routing protocol is OSPF
CE2 <-> PE routing protocol is OSPF

CE1 <-> CE2   RIP.

If you only move on of the CEs to EIGRP, then how are the two CEs ment to
communicate with one another?
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to