Hello,

I used no authentication for testing, but thanks for the hint, need to put
that on the checklist before implementing. ;)

kind regards
Rolf

>> If I apply the policy-map after OSPF changes to FULL, it stays in that
>> status.
>> If I apply the map and clear OSPF process it flaps the whole time
>> between
>> EXSTART and DOWN:
>
> Are you using OSPFv3 authentication? In this case the first protocol in
> the packets is AH, and the next is OSPF. This doesn't fully explain what
> you're seeing, but is something to check.
>
> I have no clue for the other strangenesses you describe.
>
> Regards,
>                       Bergonz
>
>
> --
> Ing. Michele Bergonzoni - Laboratori Guglielmo Marconi S.p.a.
> Phone:+39-051-6781926 e-mail: [email protected]
> alt.advanced.networks.design.configure.operate
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to