Running 4.3.0 with MP-BGP and it works just fine.  Planning a mass upgrade of 
my others to 4.3.1.

4.2.x always bugged me because of odd input drops that TAC wasn't able to 
identify, so I'm happy to finally be able to get off that train.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-05-22, at 8:04 AM, Shane Heupel <[email protected]> wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone running BGP on IOS XR 4.3.0 or 4.3.1 and if 
> so, are you having any issues?  We are being told the most stable version for 
> BGP is 4.2.3 but I've also heard of some bugs with this version that have 
> been fixed in 4.3.1.
> 
> 
> Thank you,
> Shane
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to