Hi, On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 07:12:48AM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote: > If 4.3.1 is too new to run why did they release it? I Love SE logic at times. > > Sounds like he just said Cisco will deliberately ship defective software. I > would seek a new SE.
Oh, well, I can see that logic. There is so much garbage in any new
version of anything Cisco releases that it's prudent to wait for someone
else to run head first into the catastrophic bugs, and wait until at
least *those* are fixed.
Nothing that couldn't be fixed with decent OS design and QA - I thought
XR had the former, but QA seems to be lacking still...
gert
--
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
pgpawdvjO4X0D.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
