I have to replace a faulty fan tray on a *almost* fully populated 6513 (10/100/1000 line cards). That, was fun, I tell you.
We ran cables left and right, but all servers was channel bonded (split between left & right), so we could remove all cables required and replace the fan tray without any disruption. Took a ton of work though :-( On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Alan Buxey <[email protected]> wrote: > Interesting kit. Regarding fan unit - have had plenty of blade/sup swaps > and failures. .. no fan tray (now I've said that. ......) the only time we > had a fan swap was for a wholesale upgrade to e-series so ALL kit got taken > out. > > alan > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ -- Regards, Chris Knipe _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
