I dont think these are normal numbers, happening on bunch of similar configuration routers.

r1#sh proc mem so
Processor Pool Total:  362681452 Used:  124296132 Free:  238385320
      I/O Pool Total:   33554432 Used:    3254704 Free:   30299728
Transient Pool Total:   16777216 Used:     364668 Free:   16412548

 PID TTY  Allocated      Freed    Holding    Getbufs    Retbufs Process
   0   0  113031984   44195888   64687316          0          0 *Init*
0 0 0 0 35090640 0 0 *MallocLite*


r1#sh memory lite-chunks stat
      Pool       Inuse       Free
   8-Bytes         164       1880
  20-Bytes      489759        621
  44-Bytes      191948       1414
  68-Bytes         120        591
  96-Bytes         108        437
 128-Bytes          36        394


r2#sh proc mem so
Processor Pool Total:  111031488 Used:   97867104 Free:   13164384
      I/O Pool Total:   16777216 Used:    2898288 Free:   13878928
Transient Pool Total:   16777216 Used:     328988 Free:   16448228

 PID TTY  Allocated      Freed    Holding    Getbufs    Retbufs Process
   0   0  102129856   44470520   53679672          0          0 *Init*
0 0 0 0 23284864 0 0 *MallocLite* 1 0 3492680 769636 2731828 0 0 Chunk Manager

r2#sh memory lite-chunks statistics
      Pool       Inuse       Free
   8-Bytes         291       1753
  20-Bytes      517445       1169
  44-Bytes         867       1057
  68-Bytes         147        564
  96-Bytes          97        448
 128-Bytes          35        395

How do I go about troubleshooting them?

I have tried turning off memory lite on one of them, to see if the leak is more clearly identifiable, but so far no leaking.


Joe
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to