Guys, could you send me more specifics unicast ?
(Highly desirably with some PCAPs off your client segment that would
capture the entirety of the session with the problem).
I'll take a look, once we root-cause it I'll follow-up with our IT folks
and get back.
--a
On Fri, 20 Sep 2013, Phil Mayers wrote:
On 20/09/13 11:34, Reuben Farrelly wrote:
Hi
I've been having intermittent problems logging into CCO in the last few
weeks - and the troubleshooting I've done so far seems to indicate the
problem only occurs when I'm connecting to it over IPv6. It seems the
actual authentication to www.cisco.com is handled by a site with
hostname sso.cisco.com.
Yeah, we've seen problems with the IPv6-enabled Cisco stuff recently. Errors
suggesting SQL fields sized for IPv4 but not IPv6 addresses, and so on.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/