Hi,

My guess is that you won't be able to see them. Each NP determines the
destination of the packet (and egress NP), I suspect if the
destination is determined to be 'Null0' the packet is plainly
discarded there and then.

kind regards
Pshem

On 12 October 2013 03:20, Aaron <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a static route pointing to null 0. I know I have traffic flowing
> towards null 0, but "sh int null 0" shows no packets out.  Why not ?
>
>
>
> I have 7609's that I point static routes to at null 0 and I see packets out,
> and I get to mrtg traffic graph that blackholed traffic.  But I don't seem
> to see the same thing in asr9k.  is there a way to see that traffic that is
> going out null 0 on my asr9k ?
>
>
>
> Aaron
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to