Hi Michael,

If you see the UDP netflow packets leaving the ASA (via say a capture
from the ASA), and they are destined to the prtg server, then the issue
is downstream of the ASA.  I would focus the troubleshooting there.

Sincerely,

David.

On 10/24/2013 3:41 PM, Michael Sprouffske wrote:
> I am struggling to get netflow off this box to my prtg server.  I set 
> everything up per cisco documents and I see that udp export packets are being 
> sent from the ASA.  I never recieve those on my prtg server.  I have several 
> other devices setup and working just fine ( a bunch of routers).  Is there 
> anything special that I am missing on my setup of this?
>
> I also have a 3750x switch stack with the 10g modules in it that I am unable 
> to pull netflow from as well.  I read an article about flow monitor setup on 
> these and that didn't work either.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to