I'm unsure if it's just your terminology you're using, but Netflow is something 
that the network device exports to a collector, not something that is pulled 
from the device. You should be able to verify the flow export statistics on 
either of those devices to verify they are sending netflow data. From there 
you'll have to track down what's happening to the traffic and if it's making it 
to your receiver. Using a packet capture utility on the destination would be my 
next step after verifying the devices are exporting netflow data. If you don't 
see the packets hitting the collector, then start working your way back to the 
ASA and 3750x.

-Vinny

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael 
Sprouffske
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] ASA 5525x netflow and cisco 3750x netflow

I am struggling to get netflow off this box to my prtg server.  I set 
everything up per cisco documents and I see that udp export packets are being 
sent from the ASA.  I never recieve those on my prtg server.  I have several 
other devices setup and working just fine ( a bunch of routers).  Is there 
anything special that I am missing on my setup of this?

I also have a 3750x switch stack with the 10g modules in it that I am unable to 
pull netflow from as well.  I read an article about flow monitor setup on these 
and that didn't work either.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to