On Friday, November 15, 2013 02:56:39 PM Tony Tauber wrote:

> Depending on your OS, you may have to explicitly disable
> v6 routes being sent over a v4 session.
> That's possible to do but I don't know why one would want
> to in a truly dual-stack deployment.
> In v6 the only "v4 artifact" will be that the router ID
> is still a 32-bit number which is most commonly set to
> the v4 loopback or some such.

This has been discussed a few times on this list.

Some operators do it, others don't.

I don't - I prefer to have my address families running over 
their own native transport. Some might see it as double 
work, but it's peace of mind and still looks neat :-).

Mark.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to