> I'm not sure how to troubleshoot it further. I've also tried setting up
> ERSPAN sessions for RX traffic on Gi0/5 but I don't get anything in
> unless I ping 28.1 which is the IP of the interface on the 3600.
> 
> Any clues?

This sounds like the exact same problem I am having:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/174633#174633

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/nsp/176539?page=last

Is there any chance you can change your Gi0/5 and Gi0/11 interfaces to be a 
normal switchport?

interface GigabitEthernet0/5
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 1620
 switchport mode trunk
!

And see if that works?  If so, I would love to provide you two TAC case IDs, 
each with similar problems, that you may reference in your own TAC case, if you 
open one.

FYI, the counters in my case indicated traffic was egressing the interfaces, 
but it was not, leading to an overconfident and arrogant TAC engineer telling 
me that he was 100% absolutely positive that there was no problem with the 
switch and traffic was leaving the interface.  An in-line tap verified traffic 
was not leaving the switch.

-evt

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to