Just what I was after - "EVC Local Connect". Looks like i needed a
newer IOS - 15.3(2)S. Thanks to those who replied.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-3_2_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swevc.html#wp1079580
Ivan
On 20/Feb/2014 7:59 p.m., George Giannousopoulos wrote:
Hi,
This feature is supported in 15.3(2)S and newer images.
Check
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/15_3s/release/notes/15_3s_rel_notes/15_3s_feats_important_notes_15_3_2s.html
I've tested it successfully in 15.3(3)S1a
Best regards
George
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:45 AM, Ivan <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hi,
I have seen in the config guides at way of send traffic in and out the
same port or even different ports
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-3_1_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swevc.html#wp1051612
I was looking to use the connect statement which seems to be there but
maybe not supported?? Here is what I was trying
interface GigabitEthernet0/5
description Local Connect Test
switchport trunk allowed vlan none
switchport mode trunk
mtu 9216
load-interval 30
no cdp enable
spanning-tree portfast
spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
service instance 123 ethernet
encapsulation dot1q 123
no rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
no shut
interface GigabitEthernet0/6
description Local Connect Test
switchport trunk allowed vlan none
switchport mode trunk
mtu 9216
load-interval 30
no cdp enable
spanning-tree portfast
spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
service instance 123 ethernet
encapsulation dot1q 123
no rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
no shut
ME1(config)#connect test gigabitEthernet 0/5 123 gigabitEthernet
0/6 123
%CONN: invalid segment 1
%CONN: Invalid Command
ME1(config)#
IOS is me360x-universalk9-mz.153-1.S1.bin. Have I done something
wrong or
is this not supported?
Thanks
Ivan
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/