Hello, Provide us with full configuration of policy-maps/class-maps/access-lists(if used in the classes).
Also have you set up link bandwidth with the bandwidth command, as I am not sure when you use percents in the child policy classes, does it take a percent of the parent class CIR or it still looks up at the interface.. Best regards. Thursday, February 20, 2014, 4:27:23 PM, you wrote: > Hi, > I think this issue is quite old but I could not get any conclusive > explanation. > Below is the configuration: > C2800-R6-CPE1#sh policy-map parent-out > В Policy Map parent-out > В В Class class-default > В В В Average Rate Traffic Shaping > В В В cir 128000 (bps) > В В В service-policy child-out1 > C2800-R6-CPE1#sh policy-map child-out1 > В Policy Map child-out1 > В В Class EF > В В В priority 50 (%) 16000 > В В Class DATA1 > В В В bandwidth 20 (%) > В В Class DATA2 > В В В bandwidth 10 (%) > В В Class DATA3 > В В В bandwidth 10 (%) > C2800-R6-CPE1# > In the above configuration, parent policy has 128Kbps and Child has 4 > Classes with Class EF is LLQ with priority of 50% bandwidth (burst size is > default 1600bytes), class DATA1 with 20%, class DATA2 with 10% and class > DATA3 with 10%. > With the above configuration, I could not able to push beyond 16Kbps of > traffic on class EF (LLQ). When the burst size is increased to 16000 bytes, > I am able to push around 60Kbps. > Wanted to understand this is the expected behavior of LLQ in Nested policy > map or I am missing something. > thanks in advance > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list В [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
