Hi Arun

When no congestion, you can use more than 16K for LLQ  or any of the other
classes. This is default behaviour.

Jey


On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Arun Kumar <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think this issue is quite old but I could not get any conclusive
> explanation.
>
> Below is the configuration:
>
> C2800-R6-CPE1#sh policy-map parent-out
>
>   Policy Map parent-out
>
>     Class class-default
>
>       Average Rate Traffic Shaping
>
>       cir 128000 (bps)
>
>       service-policy child-out1
>
> C2800-R6-CPE1#sh policy-map child-out1
>
>   Policy Map child-out1
>
>     Class EF
>
>       priority 50 (%) 16000
>
>     Class DATA1
>
>       bandwidth 20 (%)
>
>     Class DATA2
>
>       bandwidth 10 (%)
>
>     Class DATA3
>
>       bandwidth 10 (%)
>
> C2800-R6-CPE1#
>
>
>
> In the above configuration, parent policy has 128Kbps and Child has 4
> Classes with Class EF is LLQ with priority of 50% bandwidth (burst size is
> default 1600bytes), class DATA1 with 20%, class DATA2 with 10% and class
> DATA3 with 10%.
>
>
> With the above configuration, I could not able to push beyond 16Kbps of
> traffic on class EF (LLQ). When the burst size is increased to 16000 bytes,
> I am able to push around 60Kbps.
>
>
> Wanted to understand this is the expected behavior of LLQ in Nested policy
> map or I am missing something.
>
>
> thanks in advance
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>



-- 
Best Regards,

Jey S.
Network Engineer
London
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to