I'm not sure 4.3.4 supports it, I thought I read it came in a later release? I can't seem to find it in the release notes though...
Phil On 3/10/14, 8:43 AM, "Arun Kumar" <[email protected]> wrote: >Hi All, > >I am trying to configure CSC MPLS VPN on IOS-XR 4.3.4 on ASR 9K as PE. >Currently the configuration is on NPE-G2 and NPE-G1 as PE routers. > >LDP is configured between PE and CE for label exchange and OSPF is the >protocol between PE and CE. > >When I try to configure LDP between ASR9K and CPE, I am not getting LDP as >the option between PE and CE, I am not getting any option of specifying >LDP > under the VRF. > >Even the IOS-XR MPLS config guide only talks about BGP based label >exchange >between PE and CE on IOS-XR. > >I would like to confirm, can LDP be configured under VRF in ASR9K as PE or >BGP is the only option available? > >thanks in advance >Arun >_______________________________________________ >cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
